Nestled amid Mathura District (Uttar Pradesh), also known as Vrindavan has emerged as one of the most distinguished locations to witness a dramatic real estate boom. This quaint little town has become a cynosure owing to its promising business ecosystem and picturesque greenery combined with the panoramic views of Aravalli Hills. With a better environment, availability of core infrastructure, burgeoning business ecosystem, active social life, it has all essential components to provide a boost to diversified real estate projects development. Sunbeam have been showing great interest in the residential and commercial properties of Vrindavan, let alone talk about the interest of NRIs who are looking forward to investing in the Mathura.
An automobile sector plays a pivotal role in generating employability across by creating jobs at all levels. Considering the same, Vrindavan is expected to further boost the demand related to the residential properties meant for every class of society. Be it the nature-inspired places or tourist spots capturing the interest of the adventure lovers, a multitude of reasons have been contributing to driving the demand of vrindavan’s properties. Moreover, its proximity with Mathura and Noida is yet another major attribute contributing towards an upward swing in its demand. Many prominent highways will serve as a lifeline for the Vrindavan encompassing 6 lane highway, National Highway 8, and many more. Its connectivity to Noida is expected to get strengthen owing to the KMP Expressway .
Education too serves as a major attribute in capturing the attention of residential and commercial property seekers. Vrindavan seems to become an impressive educational hub comprising of prominent schools, management institutes and colleges. .
Besides self-consumption, buyers considering buying residential or commercial property for investment too are showing terrific interest in Vrindavan. There are no qualms that a spectacular place away from the mayhem of city life is what drives the home buyers to own an ideal abode. Besides, pollution has emerged as a challenging force playing a crucial role in the context of the decision to buy a home. Due to the excellent employment opportunities, it becomes inevitable for the people to settle for the residential choices affected by these factors. However, places amidst metros that appear to be unaffected by the factors including pollution and chaos, naturally end up in engaging the interest of home buyers.
As far as Sohna is concerned, it has witnessed a dramatic transformation, commercial as well as industrial but without affecting its alluring natural surroundings. Interestingly, the transformation navigates through all new-age lifestyle amenities, besides robust infrastructure development.
Accessibility is yet again an aspect worth mentioning that has helped Sohna to carve a distinctive identity amid crowded real estate landscape. Vrindavan is leveraging its locational advantage due to being well-connected with highways ensuring connectivity ease to the residents with nearby cities and towns. Positioned at a distance of half an hour from Delhi and 3 hours from Rajasthan, the city is directly accessible to NH8.
All these factors have played a major role in crafting a conducive environment to drive real estate investment in commercial as well as residential properties in the Vrindavan.
Undisputedly, commercial and residential, both kinds of projects play a pivotal role in augmenting commercial activities in a city. Sohna has emerged as an ideal destination for IT firms, a wide array of business houses. The proximity to Noida and Agra has proved as a major growth catalyst for Sohna. Companies and businesses that aim to expand their business operations in Vrindavan, find Sohna an appealing alternative. The same fact can be further verified from a fact that distinguished international and domestic brands and retail chains have already marked their presence in Sohna, aiming to impart luxuries at par with the nearby metro cities including Noida and Ghaziabad.
As more and more residential buyers are eager to experience modern lifestyle without investing much time in commuting, the real estate brands focused in Vrindavan are compelled to build larger-than-life townships empowered with modernistic amenities and functionality to further enhance the comfort of the inhabitants. There is no denial to the fact that a comprehensive range of real estate policy reforms introduced by the state government have indeed provided the much-required impetus to the real estate segment. Indeed, this is the reason that is has encouraged quality real estate developers to unleash the world-class projects within Vrindavan.
Vrindavan is on its way to witness unprecedented growth in the context of real estate, being a prominent residential location in the South of Gurgaon. A multitude of aspects works in advantage of Sohna to help it pose as an excellent residential investment option owing to the proximity to Golf Course Extension, NH-8 and emerging IT and commercial hub.
Vrindavan is very well connected with almost every part of Mathura and Vrindavan. Huda City Center is the last working Metro Station on Yellow line is nearby and proposed Metro Corridor will boost the connectivity. Prominent Road like Golf Course Extension Road, Sohna Road and KMP Expressway are passing through and intersecting each other at here. On the other hand, a flyover is operational and upcoming Badshahpur flyover will enhance the connectivity.
From dedicated Freight Corridor meant to connect Mumbai to Delhi to proposed 90-meter wide link road bridging the gap between Sohna to Gurgaon’s sector 63, there are myriad reasons to compel modern home buyers to consider Sohna for residential investment. Be it residential property investment or commercial property investment, they are driven by exceptional ROI. The Haryana government certainly has left no stone unturned in putting South of Gurgaon on the map of promising Real Estate Landscape by developing a range of theme hubs besides proposing KMP Expressway.
Basic Infrastructure, schools and shopping centers:
Many reputed institutions in the field of learning & medical are available nearby or in Sohna. For example GD Goenka School, Heritage School, DPS and Ryan International School. For the fun lovers Raheja Mall, Omaxe Wedding Mall and many other accessible on Sohna Road. As well as adventurous club, spa, restaurants, hotels, motels, bank and ATM’s are easily available.
The remarkable growth of shopping malls multiplexes and retail markets have further pushed the demand related to the commercial spaces in South of Gurgaon. These evolving real estate market attributes have helped South of Gurgaon to become a preferred hotspot for the investment in the context of residential and commercial properties. With the continual expansion in commercial operations, employment opportunities have surged in the last decade thereby driving demand for residential properties amongst the new age millennial workforce.
The same development trend has indeed compelled distinguished Real Estate developers like Central Park, Raheja, Arete India Projects, Eldeco, Omaxe, Parsvnath, Unitech, Breez Builders & Developers, CHD, Vipul and Ansal to unveil an array of commercial, residential and retail properties in ever-evolving South of Gurgaon. There is something for everyone in the form of duplexes, apartments, plotted developments and even themed-villas. In the vicinity, there are operational a variety of malls including Galleria, Omax and Ninex Mall that promises to offer a pleasant and futuristic shopping and entertainment experience. Even the presence of quality civic amenities in the form of prominent brands encircling educational institutions, hotels and hospitals have contributed to the real estate development of South of Gurgaon.
Rapid urbanization too has contributed towards driving the choices of buyers as the millennial generation is more inclined towards a contemporary lifestyle. The same trend is driving the demand related to the luxurious residential properties empowered with ultra-modern new-age lifestyle amenities to impart the most convenient lifestyle experience to the inhabitants. Swift infrastructural development emphasizing on developing flyovers and highways have further propelled the real estate landscape in South of Gurgaon. Especially, Subhash chowk flyover and proposed flyover between Sohna road intersection and the Southern Peripheral Road have helped to solve the traffic woes on Sohna Road.
As we all knows that real estate in this location is on developing mode, so the property price at here are still affordable range and middle class & upper middle class buyers can easily buy their dream home with excellent features and amenities. For the investors, long term investment in this location will be very fruitful with unexpected price appreciation.
Vrindavan popularly known as Sohna is progressively poised to transform into a vision what was once a distant dream for emerging urban city Gurgaon. The forward-looking real estate development models executed by relevant State authorities now serve as an exemplar being ideal models compelling myriad developing cities to emulate it keeping the disorganized planning leading to the traffic jams, at bay.
Gurgaon is a blazing trail in the domain of infrastructural and real estate development by becoming a leading industrial and financial hub. It has emerged as an iconic futuristic employment hub with the highest per capita incomes in the nation. A remarkable inflow of working population continues to flock the city every year in the quest of suitable working opportunities. This has boosted the demand related to housing even in peripheral areas let alone talk about the demand in posh and decent areas. Considering the recent developments in the real estate segment of South of Gurgaon, it is conspicuous that the real estate boom will persist to soar to new heights for upcoming decades. Here gain insights into 10 Awesome Fact about South of Gurgaon that are hard to ignore:-
Sohna is Easily Accessible from all Major Cities in NCR
South of Gurgaon possesses a strategic (and great) geographical location. It is easily accessible from all the major cities in Delhi NCR, i.e South Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Noida – and will be even more accessible moving forward. Future Connectivity
* Proposed metro Route connectivity from HUDA City Centre and Sector 56 (golf course extension) Rapid Metro
* Badshahpur Flyover, a 2 km elevated road for a fast, hassle-free drive
* Orbital Rail Corridor connecting with all major cities of the NCR (and beyond)
* Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) by pass from the south side of South of Gurgaon (under final stages of execution)
* Delhi-Mumbai Freight Corridor (DMIC)
South of Gurgaon Will Gives You a Higher Return on Investment
Due to the shortage of land in Delhi and Gurgaon, almost every major developer has invested in South of Gurgaon property. Property prices here have actually risen by 10-15%.
But in contrast – over the same period of time:
Buyers and investors:
* Property prices fell in many of Delhi’s prime areas (see below) by 10-20% : i. Vasant Vihar, Defence Colony, JorBagh, Golf Links, West End Shantiniketan, Prithviraj Road, Aurengzeb Road
* Property prices in Gurgaon remained static (Rs. 6500 – Rs. 17000 psf) – with discounts being offered to promote sales
* Property prices in Noida remained static (Rs. 5500 – 8000 psf) due to excessive inventory, and developers under pressure to sell This points to 2 things
* Paid 10-20% less for properties in South Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida
* Paid 10-15% more for properties on South of Gurgaon
* It also points to an important trend
Many experts – including the Government of Haryana – feel that this positive trend of property appreciation on South of Gurgaon will continue for at least the next 16 year still 2031, by which time: South of Gurgaon’s population will grow 10-fold to reach the 6, 40,000 marks…
…but in a more planned manner than Gurgaon
* Educational Hubs
* Close to India’s top educational institutes: Health Centre
* Close to top hospitals & medical centres: Hospitality
* Close to top hotels like: Business Hubs
* Close to top MNCs like: Retail & Entertainment Hubs Delhi Public School Medanta Country Inn Cognizant ILD, Raheja Ryan International Artemis Westin Google Omaxe GD Goenka World School Fortis Vivanta (Taj) TNS Global SRS Mall KR Mangalam University Max Crowne Plaza Software One Spaze Mall Amity University Paras Many more Huawei Anchor stores like Shopper’s Stop, Big Bazaar, Bharti Easy Day, Spencer, Aditya Birla’s More, Food Courts, etc. Ansal University Many more Aricent DPD Maruti Kunj Pfizer Pathways World School Atos JK Business School Genpact KIIT Engineering College Rockwell Automation Many more IMT Sohna
* Gurgaon’s residential real estate market is overcrowded and expensive – like Delhi’s. If you’re working in Gurgaon and are on the lookout for affordable housing in the Millennium City, chances are good that you won’t find any option within your budget – unless you’ve sold or inherited property.
* So investors and buyers have started moving towards the next best option-Gurgaon’s outskirts – i.e. the 23 km stretch on South of Gurgaon. It presents a golden opportunity in terms of cost, connectivity and infrastructure- because it offers you one thing Gurgaon cannot:
Affordable, high-quality housing at half the price
* The greatest thing about South of Gurgaon is that it provides you the best of both worlds at half the price:
* The luxury of living away from the chaos of a crowded megacity (Gurgaon)
Best-in-class amenities, safety and security
* So after a hectic day, you can still unwind easily by heading to your gym or going convenience shopping – all within walking distance.
* The greatest thing about South of Gurgaon is that it provides you the best of both worlds at half the price:
The outsourcing industry, which hires more than 5 lakh people in Gurgaon and over 200,000 workers in factories including Honda’s and Maruti’s (in or around Gurgaon), will continue to grow – and fuel the demand for housing that Gurgaon cannot possibly meet.
* More than 250 of the Fortune 500 companies, have their offices in Gurgaon. These include companies like PepsiCo, Coke, Gillette, Google, Dell, Microsoft- to name a few – along with Maruti, Hero Honda and other Indian companies. As more companies come in, they will find a more cost-effective property option on South of Gurgaon compared to Gurgaon
If you’re a nature lover who prefers to return home to a calm neighborhood and a fresher environment, you will find living on South of Gurgaon a lot more invigorating than living in Gurgaon, because:
* South of Gurgoan is home to Damdama Lake- one of Haryana’s largest natural lakes -and an environmentally protected zone
* South of Gurgaon is flanked by Aravali Mountains- one of the world’s oldest mountain ranges – and also an environmentally protected zone.
* South of Gurgaon is popular for its hot sulphur springs – known for their medicinal properties. The springs are located at the foot of a rock, and are capped by a dome believed to have been built in the 14th century, though they are believed to date back to the times of the Pandavas.
* It will always have a green cover of more than 2600 acres.